Senior iOS Developer
We’re working hard to disrupt the high fashion industry with a mobile game that includes ecommerce features, backed by an angel investor, advised by world renowned industry experts, and partnered with a high-tech, international retail partner. Right now we're at an amazing point in our growth and are looking for Senior iOS engineers to join our small and close knit team as we journey to create an online experience that breaks the mould in the fashion space.
Our mobile apps need to feel like they belong on their respective platforms, and have both gameplay
mechanics and e-commerce features. Analytics and tracking with an appreciation for each user’s privacy
are required. We have a client-server architecture so you’ll be using HTTP (and likely more novel
protocols in future) to synchronise state.
You need take a scientific approach to innovation and problem solving. You'll be heavily involved in
defining and delivering experiments to further our understanding of the market, our users, and how we
can best hit our targets. You need to be product minded, and user-focussed as this job requires building software for consumers.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Ride to work scheme and more!
- Designing, building, and deploying experiments to test hypotheses
- Owning OKRs and defining how best to deliver on those metrics
- Writing, reviewing, and deleting code (a red diff is the best diff!)
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- Working closely with the CTO to shape both the product and our processes
- Collaborating with our designers to build the best possible mobile experience
BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of five years professional software development experience
- A love of the iOS platform and its ecosystem
- Expert with Cocoa Touch and iOS development
- Experience working with Swift, and a desire to use it in future
- Experience with debugging and profiling substantial applications
- Working knowledge of CocoaPods
• Proficiency with Git, and the command line
- Interest in user experience, and interface design and optimisation
- Strong communication skills
- You're a considerate coder: you comment your code, write tests, and only merge working code.
- Familiarity with Bitrise, Zeplin, and GitHub
- Proficiency with several programming languages, and a desire to learn more
- Interest in or experience with game theory, and machine learning
- Experience building both 2D and 3D games
- Experience with physics engines especially with an eye for modelling people and garments